2023 Mystery Quilts
- Each Mystery Quilt must be purchased separately. Once a Mystery Quilt is over, it will be removed from the list below and the next one will be available for purchase.
- Mystery quilts are sent, one clue at a time, once a week, for 4-6 weeks.
- You won’t know what the final quilt looks like until the last clue.
- You will get a copy of the complete pattern with the last clue.
- All Mysteries are beginner-friendly.
- None require special rulers, but I sometimes will demo a special ruler if it would be useful.
- This year’s Mysteries are mostly scrappy, but you could do “controlled scrappy” by choosing one fabric for the lights or darks in each pattern, or by limiting the color palette.
- Mystery Quilts cost $15 each (one-time cost, not per clue) or can be bought with 15 Points.
- Charges will appear as Sleeping Cat Creations on your statement.
- Be sure to join our Facebook group!
If you have purchased something from IQG before, your points balance is points.
To purchase this Mystery using points (15 points required), click here:
February: The Big Cheese
April: Grasshopper Pie
June: Puddin and Pie
October: Tutti Fruitti
November: Mile High
Type: Three Values; you need fabrics in three values to make this quilt effectively
Finished Quilt Size: 54 1/2” x 72 1/2”
Begins: Monday, November 6, 2023. Lasts 5 weeks.
- 1 1/2 yards dark fabric (single color or assorted)
- 1 1/2 yards medium fabric (single color or assorted)
- 2 1/2 yards light fabric (single color or assorted)
- 1 3/8 yards dark for border
- 5/8 yard for binding
- 3 5/8 yards for backing
- 61” x 79” batting