Crayon Tinting Technique
- Crayons The more colors the merrier
- Permanent Markers: Pigma Micron 01 and Ultra fine Sharpie
- Embroidery Floss/ thread
- Q- Tips or other blending tools
- Paper towels
- Plain white cotton fabric.
- Light box or light source for tracing
- sandpaper 220 or 320 grit
The class is prerecorded and lasts about an hour.
About the Instructor
I am owner of Jacque Russell Creates. I have been sewing and quilting for around 30 years. I was taught by my Granny Granny who did hand quilting. I love learning new techniques and teaching others. I also create and design my own patterns and appliqué. I also love to paint, do woodwork, cross stitch, and crochet. I am also a photographer.