June 2022 Mystery Quilt
This Mystery Quilt is designed to be scrappy. You can make it either controlled scrappy or totally scrappy.
It’s beginner friendly and has no triangles!
Whether or not you join the Mystery, we invite you to join us in the FREE Facebook group.
The finished quilt is 60″ x 60″, but you can make it smaller or larger by making fewer or more blocks or adding a border.
- This quilt is made up of light and dark.
- My version uses 3-1/2 yards of light scraps and 2-1/2 yards of dark scraps.
- If you decide to reverse it, you’ll need 3-1/2 yards of dark scraps and 2-1/2 yards of light scraps.
- Backing fabric: 3-1/2 yards.
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
There are no special rulers or other tools required.
- The first clue will be sent at 9:00 AM (US Eastern time) on Monday, June 13.
- Subsequent clues will be sent every Monday at the same time.
- There are 5 clues total.
- After the mystery is over, you will be sent a complete PDF version of the pattern (retail value: $12).