Purchase the October 2022 Mystery Quilt
Final size: 54″ x 66″ (Make it larger by adding borders or additional blocks)
There are different ways to approach this quilt: with yardage or precuts, scrappy or controlled.
I’m using solid yardage for the background and precuts for the prints. Also, you can reverse the “light” and “dark” designations if you prefer a dark background. Finally, you can choose solids or prints or a mixture. You can make this quilt as controlled or scrappy as you want; it even works as a two-color quilt, with one color as the “background” and one as the “prints.”
- 2 yards light for background
- 2-1/8 yards assorted prints
- (200) 2-1/2″ squares for background (mini charm packs or cut from jelly roll strips or charm packs)
- (40) 5″ squares for background (charm pack or cut from layer cake)
- (200) 2-1/2″ squares assorted prints (mini charm packs or cut from jelly roll strips or charm packs)
- (40) 5″ squares assorted prints (charm pack or cut from layer cake)
- 3/4 yard border fabric
- 3-5/8 yards backing fabric
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
- twin size batting
This is a beginner-friendly quilt.
It will begin Monday, October 17. Clues will be released weekly for 4 weeks. You’ll receive the complete pattern (and a recipe for a Rustic Apple Tart) at the end.
Price includes all clues and the complete pattern at the end. There are no additional charges.
Whether or not you join the Mystery, we invite you to join our free Facebook group.
Please don’t click SUBMIT twice when purchasing with a credit card; doing so will charge you twice. Please be patient 🙂
If you have purchased something from IQG before, your points balance is points.
To purchase this quilt using points (15 points required), click here: