IQG Membership Terms and Conditions
Founding Members: Your membership price will never increase. However, if you cancel your membership and want to join again, you must join at the current rate.
Regular Members: Your membership price will remain the same for the term of your membership. We reserve the right to increase the price of membership with 30 days’ notice, which will be sent to the email address on file.
No refunds are permitted.
Your name and email address will be shared with outside speakers offering lectures/classes. You may unsubscribe at any time from any list you are added to.
Mystery Quilts Terms and Conditions
- Payments for Mystery Quilts are refundable up until the date and time the first clue is released. To get a refund, send your request to email@example.com
- After the first clue is sent, no refunds are permitted.
- Clues are posted on a secure website and an email is sent to notify you of new clues. We are not responsible if customers enter incorrect email addresses when making a purchase. If you need to change your email address, contact us.
- You have lifetime access to the clues, and you will be sent a PDF of the complete pattern after the mystery has ended.
Block of the Month (BOM) Terms and Conditions
- Customers must purchase the pattern separately.
- We are not responsible if customers enter incorrect email addresses when making a purchase. If you need to change your email address, contact us.
- Refunds are available up until the day the BOM begins. To get a refund, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds are permitted after the first day of the BOM.
- You will have lifetime access to the material.
Classes/Lectures Terms and Conditions
- Refunds are available up until the day before the lecture or class. To get a refund, send your request to email@example.com
- No refunds are permitted after the day before the lecture or class.
- If there is an outside speaker/teacher presenting the lecture or class, your name and email may be shared with that person. They may contact you before or after the lecture or class. You may unsubscribe from their list at any time.
- The time to access the class or lecture will be specified on the sales page. Not all classes and lectures have lifetime access.
- Not all classes and lectures are recorded. If a class or lecture is advertised as being recorded and it is not recorded for any reason and you did not attend live, you may request a refund by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Sleeping Cat Creations. All Rights Reserved.
All files and information contained in this Website are copyrighted by Sleeping Cat Creations. and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos.
Your use of our Website, Blog or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Sleeping Cat Creations.
Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog and Services, is protected under copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
If you find any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
You can let us know about any such material or activity by emailing us at Info@internationalquiltersguild.org.
ENFORCEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by emailing us at Info@internationalquiltersguild.org.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using https://internationalquiltersguild.org. This website is operated and managed by Sleeping Cat Creations. In the whole extent of this website, every point the terms “we”, “us” or “our” is used, it refers to Sleeping Cat Creations.
CONDUCT OF USE
You are not allowed use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You accept not to use this website in any way that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, libelous, hateful, or in any other way violating these terms and conditions.
The material contained within the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Sleeping Cat Creations does not represent that information contained on or available via the Website is accurate or complete and accordingly, it should not be relied on as such. You should not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the Website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Websites, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it;
- any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools; and
- any liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Websites, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
1. loss of income or revenue;
2. loss of business;
3. loss of profits or contracts;
4. loss of anticipated savings;
5. loss of data;
6. loss of goodwill;
7. wasted management or office time; and
8. for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LIMITS OF USE
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms;
- Not to charge others for the use of Sleeping Cat Creations unless in specific written agreement with Sleeping Cat Creations;
- Not to reuse text or graphics from the Website or parts thereof.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We are committed to ensuring that our online store is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services, at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you’re paying for.
Any new features which are added to the current website shall also be subject to this Terms and condition. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or retrieve any part of these Terms and conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL/REJECT ORDERS
We reserve the right to decline any order you place with us. We may, in our exclusive discretion, limit or cancel your order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, or orders that use the same email address. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and billing phone number provided at the time the order was made.
PROMO CODES AND OFFERS
Promo Codes and Offers are made at our sole discretion and are subject to time validity, a valid Promotional Code should be entered during the checkout process for a product to be valid. Attempting to add a promo code after purchase or after the expiration of the code will not be acknowledged.
AGE OF CONSENT
- Sleeping Cat Creations at this moment grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Service, under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and for the duration of the Agreement.
- The use of the Service is at the User’s own expense and risk. The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the Service. The User will at all times bear the risk of loss, theft or damage to any of its data.
PRICES, AND PAYMENT TERMS
Prices and payment details of products are specified on the website. Payment can be made by credit card, Debit card, and/or as further described in the store.
You must pay in the currency in which the Product price is quoted or is selected. If you do not hold an account in the relevant currency you may pay by debit or credit card (or any other method that Sleeping Cat Creations may introduce from time to time) and your card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at their current rate.
- Payment may be made by credit card. debit card or any other such method as Sleeping Cat Creations may introduce at its absolute discretion.
- Sleeping Cat Creations reserves the absolute right to accept or refuse any payment made in any form.
- Sleeping Cat Creations cannot guarantee that a particular Product/Service will always be available.
- To maximise security Sleeping Cat Creations does not hold any credit/debit card details. They are held by third party payment providers.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order. Your statutory rights are unaffected by these Terms.
The User guarantees that the information submitted when using the Service, including without limitation, its payment details, shall be complete, correct, truthful and up to date. The User must inform Sleeping Cat Creations immediately about any inaccuracies in the offer provided, including the price. Our banking services and payment gateways manage all of our banking transactions. We don’t store any credit card numbers. Your payment is handled by the payment gateways with secure encryption and under strict banking standards. Your card details are sent directly to them and cannot be read or accessed by anyone.
Certain content and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites or applications that are not affiliated with us. Sleeping Cat Creations is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of such website or application and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
You’re obliged to review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Our website may contain user-generated content, for example, social media applications. We do not claim any ownership of such contents (images, photos, and videos, etc.) and take no legal responsibility for it. In case you suspect a violation of copyright or any other right, or otherwise is offended by such content, please contact us at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We, therefore, underwrite in no pledge or represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, assured, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your volition and sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Sleeping Cat Creations, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, manufacturers, service providers or licensors be responsible or liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to Sleeping Cat Creations, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties obtained prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms and conditions are effective except and until terminated by either you or us.
You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by informing us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
Our inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a discharge of such right or provision.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us directly via email: Info@internationalquiltersguild.org
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at Info@internationalquiltersguild.org.
The International Quilters’ Guild is owned by Sleeping Cat Creations.
All the information on this website – https://internationalquiltersguild.org and https://members.internationalquiltersguild.org – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Sleeping Cat Creations does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk. Sleeping Cat Creations will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see our cookies policy page for more information) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
This Policy sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- Sleeping Cat Creations undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sleeping Cat Creations may collect personally identifiable information when you purchase any product on https://internationalquiltersguild.org or https://members.internationalquiltersguild.org which might be subject to delivery to your designated address provided. We collect information such as your: Name, Address, E-mail Address, and Phone Number. Sleeping Cat Creations.com may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you.
Sleeping Cat Creations encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Sleeping Cat Creations so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the https://internationalquiltersguild.org and https://members.internationalquiltersguild.org websites.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY?
We may collect information about you directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
- Information We Collect Directly from You: Certain areas and features of our Site and Services require purchase. For the purpose of purchase, you will provide your name, email address, payment details, and IP address.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site via some software analytics including the length of time you visit our Site and your movement through our Site.
- We may also collect the following information: device ID; location and language information.
WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR LEASE ITS CUSTOMER LISTS TO THIRD PARTIES.
Sleeping Cat Creations may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Sleeping Cat Creations, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Sleeping Cat Creations will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Sleeping Cat Creations or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Sleeping Cat Creations; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Sleeping Cat Creations, or the public.
INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WITH YOU
When you use https://internationalquiltersguild.org and https://members.internationalquiltersguild.org websites, you agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell you our products
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our website.
Sleeping Cat Creations may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example, to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. Sleeping Cat Creations shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. Sleeping Cat Creations may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example, to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us (Info@internationalquiltersguild.org) However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, Sleeping Cat Creations keeps your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defense in court.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Sleeping Cat Creations by contacting us here:
Web page: https://internationalquiltersguild.org
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Sleeping Cat Creations needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Sleeping Cat Creations permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Sleeping Cat Creations legitimate interests
- Sleeping Cat Creations needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
- The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erase: under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by the us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Sleeping Cat Creations or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from us.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We use automated devices and applications, to evaluate usage of our Site and, to the extent permitted, our Services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences. These entities may use tracking technologies to perform their services.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
ENCRYPTION OF DATA SENT BETWEEN US
Sleeping Cat Creations website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
HOW YOU CAN COMPLAIN
Sleeping Cat Creations may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.
- To track how you use our website
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- To keep you signed in our site
- To record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies make using our Site easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our Site and do not transfer any personal information to any other party.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the Site may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
PERSONAL IDENTIFIERS FROM YOUR BROWSING ACTIVITY
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Sleeping Cat Creations. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Sleeping Cat Creations website.
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
Our website records information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
Sleeping Cat Creations uses this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
USE OF RE-MARKETING
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products or services when you visit some other website.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us directly via email: Info@internationalquiltersguild.org
Return and Refund Policies
Thanks for purchasing our products from our websites https://internationalquiltersguild.org or https://members.internationalquiltersguild.org .
In line with providing our customers with the best quality and client experience, we have established a considerate refund policy.
We offer a 30-day return policy to our customers unless otherwise specified on the sales page for a particular product. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
RETURNS NEED TO MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- All items must be complete, undamaged and in saleable condition
- New items must be factory sealed and unopened
- Returns have to be sent via registered mail
- Delivered item is defective, the wrong items, or faulty.
- All items have to be in their original packaging and well packed for shipping
- A print-out of the invoice must be included
- Any item that does not meet the conditions above will not be refunded or exchanged.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the safe and undamaged arrival of the returned item(s). Refunds will be paid out after the arrival of the returned item(s).
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorize you to do so. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days (a month).
If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you can change and cancel order. You must contact us within 12 hours afte placing your order to request a cancellation or change.
Once your product is packaged and ready for shipping, you may not change or cancel it .’
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only exchange items if they are wrong item, defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at Info@internationalquiltersguild.org with details of the product and the defect.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
NOTE: This policy does not cover misuse, accidental damage, water damage, or any abuse of the purchased product.
We deal in digital products. Sleeping Cat Creations has a NO REFUND policy once you purchase our digital products. All sales are final. There are no refunds. But we are ready to help if there is any problem after purchasing any of our digital based product.
Returns and refunds of digital products are not available after purchase. Please read all the details before purchasing a digital product. If you have any questions related a product your considering purchasing, contact us at Info@internationalquiltersguild.org.
We don’t accept refund requests for digital products.
Unfortunately, sale items cannot be returned or refunded.
We do not accept exchange requests.
In case of double payment, due to any reason, upon request, you will get your money back from the duplicate charge. Please send your request to email@example.com. Please include the date(s) of the charges, the amount, and the payment method used. Refunds for double charges will be processed within 7 days.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”).
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Sleeping Cat Creations cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A valid payment method, including credit card or debit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide Sleeping Cat Creations with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Sleeping Cat Creations to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Sleeping Cat Creations will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Sleeping Cat Creations, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
Sleeping Cat Creations will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Purchaser is solely responsible for:
- Choices were made regarding the subscription plan purchased.
- Not allowing children or other unauthorized family members or friends to access your credit cards or your account at the payment site to ensure that no one pays for a purchase without your express permission.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at https://internationalquiltersguild.org or https://members.internationalquiltersguild.org. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. This policy applies to physical products only.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on some selected products only. Shipping charges will be noted on the Sales page for each product.
SHIPMENT PROCESSING TIME
All orders are processed within 1-2 days in business days. Orders are shipped within 14 days unless the customer is otherwise notified. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number. Delivery dates are not guaranteed by Sleeping Cat Creations and are up to the individual carriers.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
If you do not receive your item by the time specified by the carriers’ tracking, please contact the carrier with your tracking code. If you need further help, contact us at email@example.com.
If you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION & ORDER TRACKING
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
MY TRACKING SAYS “NO INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT”.
It’s not uncommon for NO tracking information to show until your package has been scanned in by the respected carriers. It might remain “blank” for up to a week after you receive your tracking link. But If your order was placed more than a week and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
Sleeping Cat Creations is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.). Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives to its final destination, which are determined by your local customs office. Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
Sleeping Cat Creations is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
Yes, we ship our products all around the world. However, there is some location we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries, we will contact you.