IQG Membership Terms and Conditions
Founding Members: Your membership price will never increase. However, if you cancel your membership and want to join again, you must join at the current rate.
Regular Members: Your membership price will remain the same for the term of your membership. We reserve the right to increase the price of membership with 30 days’ notice, which will be sent to the email address on file.
No refunds are permitted.
Your name and email address will be shared with outside speakers offering lectures/classes. You may unsubscribe at any time from any list you are added to.
Mystery Quilts Terms and Conditions
- Payments for Mystery Quilts are refundable up until the date and time the first clue is released. To get a refund, send your request to email@example.com
- After the first clue is sent, no refunds are permitted.
- Clues are posted on a secure website and an email is sent to notify you of new clues. We are not responsible if customers enter incorrect email addresses when making a purchase. If you need to change your email address, contact us.
- You have lifetime access to the clues, and you will be sent a PDF of the complete pattern after the mystery has ended.
Pattern of the Month Terms and Conditions
- Your membership is for one calendar year.
- Patterns are sent as PDF files. No physical pattern is sent.
- We are not responsible if customers enter incorrect email addresses when making a purchase. If you need to change your email address, contact us.
- You may cancel your membership by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once a pattern has been sent, a refund for that month is not possible.
- Refunds will be for remaining balance of months at the rate of $10/mo. with the last two months free. For example, if you cancel in Month 5, you’d get $50 returned to you.