How to Locate Files and Content
When you buy any digital asset (e.g., a class, a mystery quilt), you find that content in your Dashboard.
- To get to the dashboard, go to members.internationalquiltersguild.org in your browser.
- Log in using your email address and the initial password you would have received via email (check your spam folder if you don’t see it).
- If you don’t have that password or you can’t remember it, you can click on the “Lost your password?” link or the “Send me a Snappy Login Link™ instead..
- Once you log in, you’ll see your dashboard. Items you have bought appear in color. If an item is greyed-out, you do not have access to it. If you’re interested in buying it, click on the icon. If it’s still available, you’ll be shown an order form. If it’s no longer available, you’ll get a message saying that.
- To access your content, click on the icon.
Finding Mystery Quilt Clues
How you access clues will depend on what device you’re using. It’s easiest to find the clues on a laptop or desktop. You simply click on the Clue shown in pink type:
If you are on a phone or a tablet, look for the three lines (called the “hamburger” icon):
Next, click Clue 1:
Click on Clue 1:
To find the downloaded file on your phone:
Go to your Files folder:
You should see the file in your Downloads folder. Click on it to open it.
If you still need help, email email@example.com. Be sure to tell me what device you are using and what’s happening (or not happening).